Find the perfect gift and enjoy some holiday cheer this season in Downtown Stillwater.
Beginning Nov. 18, you and your family can make memories together while taking free carriage rides around downtown, posing for photos with real reindeer at the City of Stillwater Parks and Recreation Armory (315 E. 9th Ave.) and visiting with Santa at his workshop (8th Avenue and Duncan Street) or selected stores.
Nearly 30 locally owned restaurants, shops, and boutiques are ready to help you cross names off your gift list early, beginning with the Downtown Stillwater Holiday Open House Sunday, Nov. 20 and Monday, Nov. 21, where you’ll find special sales, food samples, crafts, door prizes, gift wrapping and more.
Here are some of the signature holiday events to check out before the season ends:
- Downtown’s Holiday Open House (Nov. 20–21, 2016)
- Christmas Parade of Lights (Thursday, Dec. 1 at 7 p.m.)
- Breakfast with Santa (Saturday, Dec. 3 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the City of Stillwater Community Center at 315 W. 8th Ave. $3 per person)
- Stillwater Community Singers Holiday Concert (Thursday, Dec. 15 at 7:30 p.m. at the Community Center. Free admission.)
- Stillwater Community Band and Stillwater Jazz Holiday Concert (Friday, Dec. 16 at 7 p.m. at the Community Center. Free admission.)
- Community Christmas Dinner (Sunday, Dec. 25 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Community Center. Free admission.)
- Book now for the Polar Express Train Ride at https://www.
- Stillwater Chamber of Commerce Jingle Bell Sweepstakes (Nov. 11–Dec. 19)
- $10,000 in prizes. Drawing Dec. 19
- More information at http://www.stillwaterchamber.
- For a complete list of events and activities this holiday season, go to Visit Stillwater at http://www.visitstillwater.
- Be sure to look for the All Aboard logo for more details
For more information about Downtown events and deals, like Downtown Stillwater’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Downt