Stillwater City Council and staff members want to hear your input on the Stillwater (Re)Investment Plan (A Stillwater Downtown/Campus Link Project Plan) draft implementation guide and other city topics.
Meet with your councilors and members of the City Manager’s Office at the following locations this month:
- Wednesday, July 11 at Red Rock Bakery, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (910 N. Boomer Road)
- Thursday, July 12 at Aspen Coffee at Lakeview Pointe, 5:30 to 7 p.m. (1908 N. Perkins Road)
- Wednesday, July 18 at Aspen Coffee at Fountain Square, 5:30 to 7 p.m. (1323 S. Western Road)
- Tuesday, July 24 at Balanced Coffee Co., 8 to 9:30 a.m. (120 E. 9th Ave.)
A copy of the draft implementation guide and more information about the Stillwater (Re)Investment Plan is available at http://stillwater.org/page/
If you cannot attend but have specific questions or would like to submit input regarding the Plan, fill out the online form at http://stillwater.org/page/
Your submissions will be directed to a City staff member or councilor.
Residents can also reach out to councilors via email:
- Mayor Will Joyce / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Mayor Pat Darlington / councilordarlington@
- Councilor Amy Dzialowski / councilordzialowski@
- Councilor John Wedlake / councilorwedlake@stillwater.
- Councilor Alane Zannotti / councilorzannotti@
For more information about upcoming City Council meetings and agendas, go to http://stillwater.org/
To learn more about your mayor and city councilors, go to http://stillwater.org/page/