- Tuesday, Oct. 25 from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Downtown Stillwater, Main Street between 7th and 10th avenues
- Halloween Festival activities include:
Trick or Treat with Downtown Merchants
- Bring a nonperishable food items for festival admission and charity to Harvest II.
- Traditional Trick or Treat is Monday, Oct. 31.
- Our Halloween Festival was selected as one of the “10 Best” by USA Today. Read more…
(STILLWATER, OKLAHOMA) / Sept. 29, 2016) – The City of Stillwater invites you to the 26th Annual Halloween Festival Tuesday, Oct. 25 in Downtown Stillwater between 7th and 10th avenues.
The festival will run from 5 to 8 p.m. with events occurring at various times. Trick or treat with downtown merchants and enjoy some of your favorite local food trucks, free carnival games, bumper cars, inflatables, music performed by the Stillwater Ukulele Association and a costume parade set to begin at 6:30 p.m.
“The Halloween Festival is a family-friendly event that brings the entire community out to Downtown Stillwater,” said Community Center Manager Stephanie Kinder. “Kids will have the opportunity to trick or treat, parade their Halloween costumes and enjoy all the fun, family activities.”
The festival is working in conjunction with the Stillwater Junior Service League’s Harvest II.
“We are asking residents to bring nonperishable food items for donation as their admission,” Kinder said. “It’s a great way to participate and give back to the community.”