Gear up for an eventful season of Downtown Stillwater’s Fridays, Food Trucks and Tunes, beginning Friday, April 21 to kick-off the 40th anniversary of the Stillwater Arts Festival and celebrate Legends Week (April 14-23).
The 2017 schedule is set for every third Friday from 6 to 10 p.m. this April through September at the intersection of 8th Avenue and Duncan Street.
“After last year’s record turnout in community and food truck attendance, we’re more excited than ever about this year’s Fridays, Food Trucks and Tunes,” Stillwater Community Center Manager Stephanie Kinder said. “We have a great entertainment lineup and we have a few new additions to the events this year. This is quickly growing into one of Stillwater’s most anticipated events.”
Some of Stillwater’s most popular food truck vendors will attend again this year, along with free, live musical performances at each event. Kids will also enjoy free inflatables. Adult supervision is required for all children.
The events will also feature a Merchant Market showcasing Downtown Stillwater businesses.
The complete list of dates and entertainment schedule is as follows (dates/musical acts subject to change):
Friday, April 21
- 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Good Company
- 8 to 9:30 p.m.: Val Gladden Band
Friday, May 19
- 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Aaron Wood Band
- 8 to 9:30 p.m.: Morgan
Friday, June 16
- 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Tyler Siems Band
- 8 to 9:30 p.m.: Mike Hosty
Friday, July 21
- 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Whiskey Tom
- 8 to 9:30 p.m.: The Hideouts
Friday, Aug. 18
- 6 to 7:30 p.m.: Tyrel Draper Band
- 8 to 9:30 p.m.: Mountain Deer Revival
Friday, Sept. 15
- 6 to 7:30 p.m.: The Tulsa Playboys
- 8 to 9:30 p.m.: Cherokee Maidens & Sycamore Swing