(STILLWATER, OKLAHOMA / July 20, 2016) — The City of Stillwater will collect tree and plant debris from the recent thunderstorms for two weeks beginning Monday, July 25 through Friday, Aug. 5. Collection crews will serve customers based on their area’s regular waste and recycling collection days.
The City will divide each area into two sections and serve one section the first week and the second section the following week. This schedule is to ensure crews have enough time to safely remove all customers’ debris.
Residents are asked to cut down their tree and plant debris to 10 feet long or shorter in length and to bring all items as close to the curb as possible for easy pickup.
Cleanup crews will be in these areas on the following dates:
- Monday, July 25: Monday customers north of Lakeview Road.
- Tuesday, July 26: Tuesday customers north of 6th Avenue.
- Wednesday, July 27: Wednesday customers south of 19th Avenue.
- Thursday, July 28: Thursday customers south of Lakeview Road.
- Friday, July 29: Friday customers west of Country Club Road.
- Monday, Aug. 1: Monday customers south of Lakeview Road.
- Tuesday, Aug. 2: Tuesday customers south of 6th Avenue.
- Wednesday, Aug. 3: Wednesday customers north of 19th Avenue.
- Thursday, Aug. 4: Thursday customers north of Lakeview Road.
- Friday, Aug. 5: Friday customers east of Country Club Road.
For questions about the cleanup service, contact Customer Service at 405-742-8245 or email CustomerService@stillwater.org.